A simple cold dessert that is perfect for warm summer weather.
Today, I’m sharing with you a super yummy dessert that is perfect for picnics, BBQ’s, or just because! I shared this easy recipe with you last week on Facebook Live. I’ve been trying to come Live with you guys weekly to get to know you guys more and let you see and hear from me on a more personal level! I hope you’ll join me! My goal is Fridays, so be looking for me to pop on over to you from the My Life From Home Facebook Page!
You guys, this Triple Berry Fluff dessert is to die for! So easy and simple to make that you will want to keep all of the ingredients on hand. It’s cold and with all the hot weather we’ve been having, it has been our go-to dessert this summer. I used frozen berries, but consider using fresh seasonal fruits also.
Triple Berry Fluff Dessert
- Cool Whip
- Bag of frozen berries ( I used mixed berries), you could also use fresh.
- 1 large tub of Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Jell-O Box- Cheesecake Flavor
- Mix Cool Whip and yogurt together, add in berries and dry packet of Jell-O.
- Thoroughly mix and eat or refrigerate
Catch my full Facebook Live video below to see the full recipe in action!
To life feeling like home!