Today I’m excited to be partnering with The J.M. Smucker Company to show you a fun little DIY treat bag I made for Irving.
Most of you know how much we love our rescue pup, Irving! I’ve shared his story with you before and I often post him on my Instagram Stories. He is a sweetheart and has fit into our family beautifully! We love him so much and he provides us with hours of entertainment and joy. With the holidays coming up, I decided to make Irving a DIY Treat bag of his own to fill with some of his favorite dog treats that are available at Meijer! I’ll be sharing how I made this crafty little bag below and all of his favorite treats I included. The nice thing is this DIY Treat Bag can be used over and over again not just for holidays!
And, now you can buy any 4 Milk-Bone, Milo’s Kitchen, Pup-Peroni, or Canine Carry Outs dog treats between 11/25-12/29, and get $3 off your next shopping trip at Meijer (LINK)!
Our Favorite Dog Treats from Meijer
- Milk-Bone® Puffs® dog treats: Irving loves Milk-Bone® Puffs®! They are airy little puffs that deliver lots of flavor and crunch. They are low in calorie, less than 10 calories per treat, so I can feel good about showing him love with a treat I can feel good about!
- Milo’s Kitchen® Chicken Meatballs dog treats: Milo’s Kitchen® home-style dog treats are 100% real chicken as the #1 ingredient! They contain high-quality ingredients and no artificial flavors or colors and all meat is sourced in the USA.
- Pup-Peroni® dog treats: These meaty tender treats are available in both beef and pork varieties. They feature real beef as the #1 ingredient and are grain free without any fillers.
- Canine Carry Outs® dog treats: These are perfectly sized treats for taking on-the-go! Irving loves the chewy texture of these. He gobbles them up!
DIY Pet Treat Bag Instructions
- Grab your favorite photo of your 4-legged friend and convert it into a small-sized black and white image on your computer.
- Using printable fabric sheets, make a copy of your image on your home printer.
- Center the image on a canvas treat bag and using your iron (no water or steam), iron on the image face up to the bag.
- Iron for approximately 2 minutes, make sure the corners are laying flat. If not, continue to iron until the image is secure on the bag.
- Fill with your favorite dog treats from Meijer
I can also see making these little bags for all my tail wagging friends! Irving’s little neighborhood friends would definitely enjoy some treats of their own.
Shop Meijer(LINK)today for a special offer!
To start earning towards your reward, buy participating items and enter your mPerks ID at checkout.
To life feeling like home!